Occasional blogging, mostly of the long-form variety.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Banned Books Week 2009



Blue Gal reminds me it's Banned Book Week. I'm obviously scattered, since I normally try to do something special for it each year. If nothing else, browse through the "Banned Books" category, since I did a fair amount of blogging on it last year. And if you happen to post on Banned Books Week, especially about a book you've read for the occasion, leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

Cirze said...

Read anything by George Orwell.

The good George.

I'm (re)reading his short stories now and they will make you glad you know how to read (all over again).

Delightful, insightful writing.

Keep the Aspidistra Flying!

S

Comrade Kevin said...

I read frequently, even in socially unacceptable places.