Occasional blogging, mostly of the long-form variety.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Radio Silence


The handful of folks that check out this blog with any regularity already know I'm not the most, um, punctual or frequent of bloggers. However, due to two looming deadlines and two impeding out of town weddings, I have been even less frequent than usual, and will likely continue to be that way until about mid-August. In any case, it's not solely personal sloth. (If I had my druthers, I'd love to write more frequently.)

I hope to have the next installment of Rightwing Cartoon Watch done the first week of August, though, and it will cover roughly two months. (No wingnut or mendacious hackery in pen and ink shall be left behind!)

As for other posts, we'll see, since I seem to be getting ahead of schedule on one project... But, let's be honest, there are already far too many interesting blogs to read and so little time!

No comments: